Micro Thermography – Contactless Temperature Measurement in the Micrometer Scale
Smaller and smaller, yet more powerful! The development and production of complex technical assemblies and components places high demands on thermal optimisation. The use of micro-thermography enables the thermal analysis of smallest structures in the µm range, as they occur in microelectronics for example.
Dive into the big world of micro thermography together with us and join our online event. Choose the time that suits you.
A Glimpse into the Event:
• What are the physical characteristics of micro thermography?
• What are the technical requirements for an IR camera system?
• Which accessories (hardware and software) are needed to solve the measurement task?
• Which selection criteria are important and relevant?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of cooled and uncooled camera systems?
• In which application areas is micro thermography used?
|Date||Wednesday, 20th October, 2021|
|Time||9:00 am – 11:00 pm CEST (local Swedish time)|
|Date||Thursday 21st October, 2021|
|Time||6:00 pm – 8:00 pm CEST (local Swedish time)|
If you are interested in this event and you would like to participate, please register here: